India makes up for the best destination for backpackers by providing several exotic places within budget. Darjeeling is one of the best destinations where you enjoy quality time with your loved ones without shelling out an extra penny. For Darjeeling Tour Package, the itineraries are designed in such a way that you make the most of your time during the Darjeeling Tour. Plan Darjeeling Tour
Darjeeling is one of the prettiest hill stations for the Darjeeling Tour Plan in India. It is located in the northern part of West Bengal. The place is all about amazing views like torrents flowing down the mountain slopes, snow-capped Kanchenjunga, landscaped with firs, pines and ferns, lovely tea gardens, and all the combination of friendly people and colonial charm.
If you want to optimize your Darjeeling Tour on cost, then visit Darjeeling during the low season. Such as from the 1st week of July to the 1st week of September is a good time for a cheap vacation in Darjeeling. In this time, transport, hotels, and tour rates get slashed significantly. You can able to get Darjeeling Tourist Lodge at attractive rates. The following are the guidelines for the cheapest budget possible vacation in Darjeeling that includes food, transport, hotel stay, sightseeing Tour, etc. Plan Darjeeling Tour
First of all, you have to make a reservation for a train, flight, or a bus to reach NJP Siliguri. It depends according to your place, where you are coming from.
- After reaching NJP by train, you have to take an auto-rickshaw to the Siliguri bus stand. Then from the bus stand book a ticket for Rs. 50-80/- to Darjeeling.
- For the Darjeeling Tourist Lodge, there are some of the cheap but decent stay options in Darjeeling. The hotels are also generally good with large rooms along with attached toilets. And, the budget is of Rs 300-500/- per night.
- If you are traveling with your family or relatives, you should go for Cheap Holiday Homes which are open for outside guests as well. Some of them also provide a self-cooking option that helps in reducing food costs.
- In the next morning of your Darjeeling Tour Plan, take a 3-point tour in a shared jeep which covers Tiger Hill Sunrise View, Batasia Loop, and Ghoom Monastery.
- Later on, the very next day, take the 7-point half-day tour on a shared jeep which has a very low fare. These two tours by shared jeep give you a good flavor of Darjeeling. Darjeeling Tourism always takes care of its every tourist and provides the best facilities to attract them.
- Next day, spend some time at the mall such as Chowrasta Mall and then take a walk along the Mall Road, where you will get a lovely view of Kanchenjunga facing the snow range. Then go along the mall road where you will find observatory Hills amidst pines and rhododendrons. Next, take a walk up to the Mahakal temple. Generally, all these things come under Darjeeling Tour Package which is from Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 10,000/-.
- If you want, you can go to the Bengal Natural History Museum. Later you can go for shopping. For cheaper buys, you may visit Chowk Bazar.
- Darjeeling Tourism attracts many visitors during the plucking season, as it is the highest tea exporter. In this season, the women pluck the tea leaves in the fields.
- Although there are numerous ways to explore this beautiful city still you must consider ropeway ride to explore it to the fullest. Because of the spectacular view of this valley around the river, it is named as Little Rangeet and it is also known as Rangeet Valley Passenger Cable Car.
- On the final day of your tour, book a ticket for the bus from Chowk Bazar back to Siliguri for your return journey.
Tour to Darjeeling is not a matter of reading because it’s a matter of exploring this city on your own. Don’t just wait for too long to book your ticket to this mesmerizing place. Plan Darjeeling Tour