Epidemic If you are a mountain lover and are planning a home trip with your loved ones, Himachal Pradesh will surely catch your heart. If you are still unsure whether it is safe or not, this Tripbibo Himachal Pradesh travel blog after Covid will help you clear your mind and plan an amazing journey. Read on to find out the latest Himachal Pradesh Travel Guide lines for tourists!
The Himachal Pradesh government has issued a travel advisory for tourists and thousands of people have made the Covid e-pass mandatory after making the state famous for its beautiful mountain towns and resorts. There are massive traffic jams in the area.
Guidelines and tips for Himachal tourism during the Covid:
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur on Monday said that although the government has removed the condition of the negative reports of RTPCR’s entry into the state, it should abide by the Covid-19 guidelines. Are you looking for Himachal Travel Guidelines? The Himachal government has taken all possible steps to ensure the safety of tourists in the state during its visit.
The Department of Tourism and Civil Aviation has issued SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for the opening of tourism units in the state. According to the Himachal guidelines issued by the Revenue Department – Disaster Management Cell and the Department of Health and Family Welfare, which are as follows:
- Domestic travel is open to Himachal Pradesh from all the states of India.
- Someone needs a negative report when returning to their home state.
- It is important for all travelers to install the Installing Aarogya Setu app on their smartphones.
Best Time To Visit:
Himachal is famous for its scenery, Himalayan background, and pleasant weather. Summer starts in March and ends in June, according to the post-Himachal Pradesh Travel Guide, the summer of this heavenly abode is a good time between the months of March and June as the weather is pleasant during these months. happens.
These are great months to watch and enjoy outdoor activities. If you want to experience snowfall, winter is the place to be. The best time to visit the state is between November and February. Make sure you follow all Himachal travel rules for a safe experience.
How To Reach:
Himachal Pradesh is easily accessible by road from Chandigarh, Kalka, and Pathankot. Highway transport administrations are accessible from Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, and other adjoining urban areas. Passengers no longer need to report negative Covid-19 once they arrive.
However, for all travelers to Himachal Pradesh, it is necessary to download the Arogya Setu App. Moreover, there is more data on the best way to arrive at Himachal on vacation from your state:
- In Himachal Pradesh, trains from Pathankot, Punjab, and Delhi to Solan and Una railway stations also run.
- Two special trains, Una Himachal Jan Shatabdi Express and Jan Shatabdi, run from Delhi and Una to Himachal Pradesh.
Spots To Visit In Himachal Pradesh During Covid:
The perfect state in the picture that attracts travelers with its unnatural beauty, Himachal Pradesh is a destination that tops the bucket list of every traveler. Before planning your trip you need to follow all the necessary Himachal Pradesh Travel Guide lines mentioned by the government. Wear a mask when going out and maintain social distance.
The different districts of Himachal are proud of nature, culture, spirituality, and courage in one place, which offers the best experience. From the barren lands of Lahaul and Spiti to the flowery meadows of Dharamshala, there is much to discover while traveling to Himachal Pradesh during Covid.
Things To Do In Himachal Pradesh During Covid:
Apart from being a paradise for nature lovers, Himachal is also a hub for adventure seekers. The destination includes a number of adventure activities including trekking, mountaineering, skiing, hiking, ice skating, camping, and more. The natural beauty of Himachal makes it an ideal destination for vacationers regardless of their age group.
From comfortable accommodation to leisure, and from casual shopping to delicious local food, there are many surprises in Himachal Pradesh that can make a holiday. While much remains to be done during Corona in Himachal Pradesh, travelers must adhere to all safety principles and follow all of Himachal Pradesh Travel Guide lines to ensure safe travel.
From beautiful resorts to classic hotels, Himachal offers a variety of options for you to choose from. After a long hiatus, hotels and resorts in Himachal Pradesh have reopened to welcome tourists and clean their accommodation.
The Ministry of Tourism has formulated guidelines for safety and hygiene for the tourism sector in accordance with the Himachal Travel Guidelines issued by the government.
Practically every one of the cafés in Himachal is presently open for explorers. The premises are kept clean and the seats are spaced apart. In addition, street food or grocery stores will not be allowed outside the restaurant. In addition, all staff at the restaurant are required to wear gloves and masks at all times.
What To Pack:
This Himachal Pradesh Travel Guide lines-post also provides you with a list of essential accessories that you should prepare when traveling to Himachal Pradesh as follows:
- Keep all your identities proof with you when traveling.
- Always apply Sunscreen lotion and moisturizing lotion.
- When traveling to Himachal, it is important to carry socks, gloves, and hats as well as heavy woolen clothing.
- Wear comfortable rubber running shoes with a comfortable pair for adventures like trekking and hiking.
- Pack some Personal medicines for fever and cold.
- Be sure to carry extra masks, sanitizer bottles, and disposable gloves when traveling.
Further Travel Tips:
As part of responsible tourism, tourists are required to strictly abide by the rules and regulations issued by the government which is:
- Passengers should maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from each other.
- One should wear a face mask throughout the journey.
- Avoid touching clean surfaces in rooms, hotels, and restaurants.
- Wash or wash your hands regularly throughout the trip.. Avoid sharing personal items with people while traveling.